The CT Elektronik 74z is perfect for installation in older N scale locomotives that may draw a higher motor current and where space is freely available. Fit this 6 pin version to locomotives featuring a 6 pin plug.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping
- Driving voltage: 8-18V
- Max total motor + function output: 1A
- Motor peak current (5 sec): 2A
- 4 amplified function outputs
- Addresses 1-10240
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Operable on DC
View on the CT Elektronik website: http://tran.at/Produkte/DCX74z.shtml
There are no reviews yet.