The CT Elektronik 77z is perfect for installation in N scale locomotives where space is at a premium, and where a rectangular shaped decoder will suit. It is also suitable for the range of Gopher Models 44, S, B, 42 & GM class of locomotives.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping
- Driving voltage: 8-18V
- Motor max continuous current: 0.8A
- Motor peak current (3 sec): 1.2A
- Functions max total current: 0.2A
- Max total motor + function output: 0.8A
- 4 amplified function outputs
- Addresses 1-10240
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode and programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Operable on DC
View on the CT Elektronik website: http://tran.at/Produkte/DCX77z.shtml