The CT Elektronik SL76 sound decoder is perfect for adding DCC and sound to N scale locomotives when space is at a premium. 3 generic sounds are available as standard from CT: steam, diesel and electric. Enquire for custom sound files to be added for your particular locomotive.
Supplied with a 15 x 11 x 3mm sugar cube speaker with a 5mm high enclosure.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping
- 15x11x8mm sugar cube speaker
- Driving voltage: 8-18V
- Motor max continuous current (5 sec): 0.8A
- Motor peak current (5 sec): 1.5A
- Functions max total current: 0.8A
- Max total motor + function output: 0.8A
- 4 amplified function outputs
- Addresses 1-10240
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Operable on DC
View on the CT Elektronik website: http://tran.at/Produkte/SL76.shtml