The Zimo MX638D 21MTC (21 pin) decoder is perfect for installation in HO locomotives equipped with a 21 pin socket, featuring 1.2A motor current draw, with the ability to peak up to 2.5A for 20s.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping + Swiss mapping
- Track voltage: 10-24V
- Motor max continuous current: 1.2A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): 2.5A
- Functions max total current: 0.8A
- Max total motor + function output: 1.2A
- 6 amplified function outputs, 4 un-amplified function outputs
- Take note of diagram below, FO3 + FO4 can be changed between amplified and un-amplified (logic level) function outputs via CV 8
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Support for automatic uncoupling
- Advanced momentum features
- Operable brake via function key
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- F07 + F08 can function as 2 servo outputs or SUSI clock and data connection
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Swiss Mapping
- Operable on DC
Appropriate also for the bottom of the MX638D, wiring diagram for connection of stay alive capacitors.
View on the Zimo website: http://www.zimo.at/web2010/products/lokdecoder_EN.htm