The Zimo MX623P12 PluX12 (12 pin) decoder is perfect for installation in N locomotives equipped with a 12 pin socket, featuring 0.8A motor current draw, with the ability to peak up to 1.5A for 20s.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping + Swiss mapping
- Track voltage: 10-35V
- Motor max continuous current: 0.8A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): 1.5A
- Functions max total current: 0.5A
- Max total motor + function output: 0.8A
- 4 amplified function outputs, 2 un-amplified function outputs
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Stay alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Support for automatic uncoupling
- Advanced momentum features
- Operable brake via function key
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Swiss Mapping
- Operable on DC
View on the Zimo website: http://www.zimo.at/web2010/products/lokdecoder_EN.htm
There are no reviews yet.