The CT Elektronik 77z 6 pin is perfect for installation in N scale locomotives where space is at a premium, and where a rectangular shaped decoder will suit. Fit this 6 pin version to locomotives featuring a 6 pin plug.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping
- Driving voltage: 8-18V
- Motor max continuous current: 0.8A
- Motor peak current (3 sec): 1.2A
- Functions max total current: 0.2A
- Max total motor + function output: 0.8A
- 4 amplified function outputs
- Addresses 1-10240
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode and programmable to two complete
- sets of CV’s
- Operable on DC
View on the CT Elektronik website: http://tran.at/Produkte/DCX77z.shtml
There are no reviews yet.