The Zimo MX616N is perfect for installation in N scale locomotives where space is at a premium, and where a square shaped decoder will suit. Fit this 6 pin version to locomotives featuring a 6 pin plug.
Also available as hardwire, 6 pin on wires and 8 pin on wires.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping + Swiss mapping
- Track voltage: 10-24V
- Motor max continuous current: 0.7A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): 1.5A
- Functions max total current: 0.5A
- Max total motor + function output: 0.7A
- 2 amplified function outputs, 4 more via additional solder pads
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Support for automatic uncoupling
- Advanced momentum features
- Operable brake via function key
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Swiss Mapping
- Operable on DC
View on the Zimo website: http://www.zimo.at/web2010/products/lokdecoder_EN.htm