The Zimo MX617F 6 pin on wires decoder is perfect for installation in N scale locomotives where plenty of space is available, and HO locomotives were space is at a premium. Fit this 6 pin version to locomotives featuring a 6 pin plug.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping + Swiss mapping
- Track voltage: 10-24V
- Motor max continuous current: 0.8A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): 1.5A
- Functions max total current: 0.5A
- Max total motor + function output: 0.8A
- 6 amplified function outputs
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Support for automatic uncoupling
- Advanced momentum features
- Operable brake via function key
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Swiss Mapping
- Operable on DC
View on the Zimo website: http://www.zimo.at/web2010/products/lokdecoder_EN.htm
There are no reviews yet.