The Zimo MX644D is perfect for sound installations in all varieties of HO scale locomotives featuring a 21MTC Pin configuration.
This decoder can be loaded with any Zimo sound project of your choosing for a small extra cost. Click this Zimo link to access their sound file database.
In partnership with YouChoos located in the UK, any of their sound files may also be loaded onto this decoder for a small extra cost. Click this YouChoos link to access their comprehensive sound database.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping + Swiss mapping
- Up to 8 bit audio at 22kHz
- 32Mbit of sound memory – 180s of sounds at 8 bit 22kHz
- 3W 4-8Ohm speaker output – (e.g. at least 2 standard sugar cubes)
- Track voltage: 7-35V
- Motor max continuous current: 1.2A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): 2.5A
- Functions max total current: 0.8A
- Max total motor + function output: 1.2A
- 8 amplified function outputs
- 2 logic level outputs (functions/servos/SUSI)
- 1 switch input
- 5V 200mA output
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Support for automatic uncoupling
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Advanced momentum features
- Operable brake via function key
- Ability to switch between multiple sound files
- 6 sound channels with simultaneous playback
- 8 random sound generators
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Operable on DC
Total capacity of all connected capacitor must not exceed 5000uF. NO gold cap pack (GOLM…)!
View on the Zimo website: http://www.zimo.at/web2010/products/lokdecoder_EN.htm