DCC installed Gopher Models Commonwealth Railways GM locomotive.
- Installed with Zimo MX616 decoder
- Directional headlights with soft start
- Advanced motor control, PWM, P & I controller custom programmed for these locos
- Programmed to DCC address #3 unless otherwise requested
- Operable on DC
- The decoder also features the following customisable options:
- Support for keep alive capacitors
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Shunting mode
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Automatic uncoupling
- Operable brake via function key
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Swiss Mapping
Commonwealth Railways GM12 class locomotive, built by Clyde Engineering, Granville.
- Power unit EMD16-567C, V16
- Generator EMD D12
- Power output 1800hp
- Tractive effort (continuous) 57,300lb
- Max speed 89mph (143kph)
- Weight 116t
There were 36 in the class, of which this model represents GM12-GM36.
Modifications were made to the roof on GM37-GM47 and these will be available as extras.
Traction motors varied across the models with:
- D37 used for GM12-GM21
- D47 used for GM22-GM26
- D57 used for GM27-GM29
- D67 used for GM30-GM39
- D77 used for GM40-GM47
GM17-GM21 had a window added to the right hand side read, the same as the NSWGR 42 class, but without a side window.
View on the Gopher Models website: GM