DCC installed Gopher Models SSR 4483 44 Class locomotive, ready-to-run (RTR) model of the NSWGR 44 Class (Alco export model DL500B) Co-Co diesel electric locomotive.
4483 is currently in storage and owned by QUBE, despite wearing the an SSR (Southern Shorthaul Railroad) livery.
- Installed with Zimo MX616 decoder
- Directional headlights with soft start
- Advanced motor control, PWM, P & I controller custom programmed for these locos
- Programmed to DCC address #3 unless otherwise requested
- Operable on DC
- The decoder also features the following customisable options:
- Support for keep alive capacitors
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Shunting mode
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Automatic uncoupling
- Operable brake via function key
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Swiss Mapping
View on the Gopher Models website: 44 Class
*Please note that not all variants/marks of this locomotive are displayed in the gallery*