DCC installed Gopher Models Indian Red Austerity 44 Class locomotive, ready-to-run (RTR) model of the NSWGR 44 Class (Alco export model DL500B) Co-Co diesel electric locomotive.
Indian Red with red lining, three different body versions available, see info below for differences between the three.
There were 3 different 44 class body variations:
- Mk1: 4401-4460: grill behind driver’s and assistant’s windows
- Mk2: 4461-4480: same as Mk1 except it had lit rear number boards
- Mk3: 4481-44100: same as Mk2 except that there was no grill behind driver’s and assistant’s windows
- Installed with Zimo MX616 decoder
- Directional headlights with soft start
- Advanced motor control, PWM, P & I controller custom programmed for these locos
- Programmed to DCC address #3 unless otherwise requested
- Operable on DC
- The decoder also features the following customisable options:
- Support for keep alive capacitors
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Shunting mode
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Automatic uncoupling
- Operable brake via function key
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Swiss Mapping
View on the Gopher Models website: 44 Class
*Please note that not all variants/marks of this locomotive are displayed in the gallery*
There are no reviews yet.