The Zimo MX605N is perfect for installation in Kato N scale locomotives and motor cars featuring an ‘EM13’ style printed circuit board.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping
- 27 x 14 x 2.6 mm
- Track voltage: 10-24V
- Motor max continuous current: 0.8A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): 1.5A
- Functions max total current: 0.5A
- Max total motor + function output: 0.8A
- 2 amplified function outputs, 2 more via additional solder pads
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Stay alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Advanced momentum features
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Operable on DC
*Diagram coming soon*
There are no reviews yet.