The Zimo MX671 function decoder is perfect for installation in N & HO scale locomotives and rolling stock where space is at a premium, for the control of lighting or other specialised power functions.
Please note this decoder does not feature any motor output wires, it is purely designed to only control functions such as lights, smoke etc. within moving rolling stock or locomotives where needed.
Supplied with a 470uF 35V capacitor (12x10mm). Also note decoder will be supplied without shrink wrapping.
“A distinctive feature of all ZIMO function decoders is the programmable SECOND ADDRESS (CVs #64 to #68), which can be used as an alternative address for the coach containing the function decoder and is commonly set to the same address as the loco pulling the train. If all coaches of a train are equipped with such a decoder using the same (second) address, they can all be controlled simultaneously with a single key stroke (i.e. the interior light of all coaches are turned ON/OFF with a function key of the loco address, if that is the second address). With this, the simplest form of a virtual “train bus” becomes reality, which will certainly play a major role in future digital train technology.”
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping + Swiss mapping
- Track voltage: 10-35V
- Functions max total current: 0.7A
- 6 amplified function outputs on wires
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Stay alive capacitor wires pre-soldered to decoder
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Support for automatic braking, Lenz ABC, Märklin & Zimo HLU
- Swiss Mapping
- Operable on DC
View on the Zimo website: http://www.zimo.at/web2010/products/funktionsdecoder_EN.htm