Large scale decoder tester for L type socket decoders such as the ZIMO MS950 or ESU LokSound V4 or 5 L decoders, as well as the ZIMO MS990 and MS955.
Decoder testers allow for quick and simple testing of all kinds of decoders prior to installing in a locomotive, or for troubleshooting and testing decoders that have been removed from a locomotive. It is also very useful for loading to a decoder a large number of CV’s from a template, or a sound project from a sound loading device such as the Zimo MXULFA or ESU LokProgrammer.
Includes 1x Zimo MSTAPG decoder tester, 1x 2 pin plug for connecting a programming track and 1x SUSI cable.
- Connect your DCC programming track or sound loading device to the tester using the screw terminals on the 2 pin plug
- Two LED’s labelled ‘L’ and ‘R’ will light when DCC power is connected and turned on
- A handy DCC power on/off push button is provided next to the 2 pin plug
- Handy push-down ‘screw’ terminals for hardwire decoders – push down to secure each wire instead of excess use of a screwdriver!
The tester includes:
- A motor
- 2x 8Ohm 1W Zimo 18x13x13mm cube speakers, excellent sounding speakers
- 15 LED’s to test 15 function outputs of the decoder
- Connection points for an additional external motor and two external speakers
- 4x 3 pole servo connection pins
- SUSI connection, useful for super fast Zimo sound loading
Decoder interfaces include:
- Hardwire (18 ‘screw’ terminals)
- 4x LS = Speaker connections
- SL = Track Left (schiene left)
- SR = Track Right (schiene right)
- M – = Motor negative
- M + = Motor positive
- LV = Front light
- LR = Rear light
- F1-F8 = Function outputs 1 – 8
- Terminals to accept ZIMO MS990, MS950 and MS955 large scale decoders
- ESU ‘L’ decoders can also be plugged into the MS950 socket
There are no reviews yet.