The LokSound 5 micro is the smaller cousin to the most important and advanced member of the LokSound family, boasting a huge 128Mbit of sound memory, with a class D audio amplifier outputting 3W, 16 Bit, 31.25kHz Hi-Fi quality sound. Speakers with an impedance between 4-32 Ohms may be used. With an overall size of 25.5 x 10.6 x 4mm (21 x 10.6 x 4mm for Next18 version) the LokSound 5 micro will fit into almost any N or HO scale locomotive.
Available in hardwire and Next18 configurations.
This decoder can be loaded with any ESU sound project of your choosing for a small extra cost, select the appropriate drop down menu option for this option. Click this link to access the ESU sound file database.
58823 – Hardwire LokSound 5 micro DCC
58828 – Next18 LokSound 5 micro DCC
Note these LokSound decoders are the LokSound DCC only (ESU LCC) versions imported from the US.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping
- 25.5 x 10.6 x 4mm (21 x 10.6 x 4mm for Next18 version)
- Up to 16 bit audio at 31.25kHz
- 128Mbit of sound memory
- 3W 4-32Ohm speaker output – (e.g. at least 2 standard sugar cubes)
- Track voltage: Unspecified, assumed to work on all standard track voltages
- Motor max continuous current: 0.75A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): Unspecified in manual
- Functions max total current: Each output may draw up to 180mA
- 4 amplified function outputs on wires, 2 amplified function outputs on solder pads (6 total)
- 1 logic level output (functions/servos/SUSI), 2 additional on Next18 version
- Stay alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Support for automatic uncoupling
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Advanced momentum features
- 12 sound channels with simultaneous playback
- 8 random sound generators
- Operable on DC and AC
View on the ESU website: http://www.esu.eu/en/products/loksound/loksound-5-micro-loksound-5-micro-dcc/
There are no reviews yet.