The LokPilot 5 micro DCC Next18 is suitable for fitting in N, TT and HO scale locomotives fitted with a Next18 socket. Measuring just 8.0mm x 7.0mm and a thickness of only 2.4mm (on the capacitor: 2.9mm).
Available pre-programmed for the Auscision N Scale NR, or standard as delivered by the factory.
Pre-programmed features include:
- Function button 0 – directional headlights and marker lights (front headlights/marker lights white, rear marker lights red when running forwards, rear headlights/marker lights white, front marker lights red when running in reverse)
- Function button 1 – directional ditch lights (front on when running forwards, rear on when running in reverse)
- Function button 2 – ditch lights flash (flash only in direction of travel, and will continue to flash for approx. 10s once button 2 is turned off)
- Same motor CV profile as sound equipped models from Auscision (no need to speed match)
Note this LokPikot decoder is specifically designed for the Australian and American markets, hence it will only support standard NMRA compatible DCC systems. It will not support Motorola (MM), Selectrix (SX) and mfx (M4) capable systems. It also doesn’t support running on AC analogue systems.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping
- Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 2.9mm
- Track voltage: Unspecified, assumed to work on all standard track voltages
- Motor max continuous current: 0.75A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): Unspecified in manual
- Amplified functions max total current: Each output may draw up to 180mA
- 6 amplified function outputs, 2 logic level outputs
- Stay alive capacitor/ESU power pack connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Support for automatic uncoupling
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Advanced momentum features
- Operable on DC
View on the ESU website: https://www.esu.eu/en/products/lokpilot/lokpilot-5-micro-dcc/