The Zimo MS480 is perfect for sound installations in N scale locomotives where space is at a premium but width is readily available.
Also available as 8 pin on wires and PluX-16.
This decoder can be loaded with any Zimo sound project of your choosing for a small extra cost. Click this Zimo link to access their sound file database.
In partnership with YouChoos located in the UK, any of their sound files may also be loaded onto this decoder for a small extra cost. Click this YouChoos link to access their comprehensive sound database.
- NRMA DCC data format with function mapping + Swiss mapping
- Up to 16 bit audio at 44kHz
- 128Mbit of sound memory – 360s of sounds at 16 bit 22kHz
- 1W 8Ohm speaker output – (e.g. standard sugar cube)
- Track voltage: 7-30V
- Motor max continuous current: 0.8A
- Motor peak current (~20 sec): 1.5A
- Functions max total current: 0.6A
- Max total motor + function output: 0.8A
- 4 amplified function outputs, 2 amplified function outputs on soldering pads, 2 logic level outputs (functions/servos/SUSI)
- Keep alive capacitor connection pads
- Shunting mode
- Support for automatic uncoupling
- Addresses 1-10239
- Lighting effects: flashing, dimming, soft start, American lighting effects, etc.
- Advanced momentum features
- Operable brake via function key
- Ability to switch between multiple sound files
- 16 sound channels with simultaneous playback
- 8 random sound generators
- Programmable to two complete sets of CV’s
- Operable on DC
View on the Zimo website: http://www.zimo.at/web2010/products/ms-sound-decoder_EN.htm
There are no reviews yet.